Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Scrapping without my Cricut... it can be done!!

I can scrapbook without my Cricut!!! Who knew? And I am pretty pleased with the results.



The first layout I used DCWV's Baby Girl Stack, American Crafts Thickers, Fiskars 'Threading Water' border punch and some circle punches for the flowers. So easy. So pretty (and so is my BFF... lol).




The second layout was made using Grace Taylor's 'Splish Splash' scrapbook kit, the 'Threading Water' punch and a circle punch. 2 words (in, the) had been previously cut on my Cricut and left over from an old project.

Funny, they took less time to put together too. The love affair with my Cricut may be over....


NOT!!!!!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm just now seeing this and you are so right! Your layout turned out great!!

    I'm venturing into stamping but love my machines too much to put them away for good!

    Have a great day!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't think I could pack away my Cricut either.

    I need a few new carts to get inspired again :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is awesome. I need to make more. I have a done a few and really enjoyed making them, but I have a tendency to go back to cards.

    ReplyDelete