Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Jolly Holidays


Exciting!! Less than 3 months to go. The kids are starting to make their lists (eeek). The older they get, the more expensive the list. They still want whatever fad is going around at the moment (this week it's Trash Packs) but add to that they've learnt all about game consoles. Playstation for the 4 year old, Xbox for the 7 year old. Sorry kids. Even Santa has a budget.

We have family coming from Australia for Christmas, so I am making up a few pages in advance. I purchased the Jolly Holidays cartridge last year but have hardly used it. The images are awesome.

The little elves are cut at 3 inches. I added some of those wiggly eyes for extra cuteness. The title is cut at 2 inches. The tree is 4 inches and is from Create A Critter 2. The gifts are also from CAC2 and are cut at 2 inches and 1 inch.

I used DCWV glitter mats and a strip from the 'Mrs Claus Kitchen Stack'. I love this stack!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment