Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Create A Critter Zoo Layout

All the buzz surrounding Create A Critter 2 has had me pulling out the original cartridge and falling in love with it all over again. I love the new Lion from Create A Critter 2. The original just didn't work for me.



Create A Critter 2 - Lion cut at 2 inches, Birds cut at 1.25 inches

Everyday Paper Dolls - Zoo archway cut at 3.5 inches (real dial size), engineers cap was cut for a 3.5 inch paper doll


Create A Critter Cartridge - Giraffe 3.5 inches, Zebra 2 inches, Hippo 1.75 inches, Koala 1.5 inches (I cut his legs off before adhering), Tree 2.75 inches, Train 3 inches, Sun 1.75 inches, clouds 1 inch and 0.75 inch (real dial size), grasses 1 inch and 1.5 inches (real dial size)


Wavy paper trimmer used for grass. I cut 2 wavy strips at 3 inches and 2.5 inches for a layered effect. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment